TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com
TouchdownBlue.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giants News Alert

Giants News Wire
Training Camp Updates

Ways to help promote our Giants website

5 posters

Go down

Ways to help promote our Giants website Empty Ways to help promote our Giants website

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:28 pm

The nfl draft is near and it would be great to see some new members join in with more talk to the discussions.

So, I'm asking for a little help from anyone that is willing.

If you have a personal facebook, myspace, twitter page, etc. You can easily help promote Touchdown Blue to get more visitors here.
Whenever you see someone's post you like. You can share it on your own social networking site that leaves a link to TD Blue.

Heres how:
After you open a topic, Simply click "Share" at the top right of that person's post that they started.
It will then open a dropdown box that has many social networking sites that you can choose from. Click yours and done.

It's that easy and only takes a second.

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks
Todd

56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Ways to help promote our Giants website Empty Re: Ways to help promote our Giants website

Post  Big_Pete Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Usefull tips, thanks Todd. I will try and remember to do so.

It would be fantastic to see more discussion hear in the lead up to the draft.
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Ways to help promote our Giants website Empty Re: Ways to help promote our Giants website

Post  Pizan Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:50 pm

We should have a lot more traffic right now. Is there a way you can let the guest see the threads started but not see whats in the actual thread unless they are members? I suggest doing that we have a lot of guest but all are too scared to join.
Pizan
Pizan
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Shotgun Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:36 am

Great

Shotgun
mascot
mascot

Back to top Go down

Post  addseo1115 Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:56 am

Very Happy Hello, Todd. Nice suggestion. I would like to help you as well as possible. Thank you for sharing. Surprised

addseo1115
mascot
mascot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down