TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com
TouchdownBlue.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giants News Alert

Giants News Wire
Training Camp Updates

Post Preseason most disapointing draft pick

3 posters

Go down

Post Preseason most disapointing draft pick Empty Post Preseason most disapointing draft pick

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:39 am

Matt McCants.
To be fair McCants was a 6th round pick so they are usually hit or miss type players anyways. But watching the last game vs the Patriots was painful. It was clear he wasn't going to make the cut the way he got abused all night long.
Kinda sucks too because the Giants could use some quality backup at the tackle position.
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post Preseason most disapointing draft pick Empty Re: Post Preseason most disapointing draft pick

Post  Pizan Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:20 pm

I'd say McCants or Robinson. If we don't spend a 4th on Robinson he doesn't make the team.

Pizan
Pizan
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post Preseason most disapointing draft pick Empty Re: Post Preseason most disapointing draft pick

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Really? I think Robinson is a sleeper. He's got good measurables and has caught everything his way. Noticed hes in on blocks too. We'll soon see when Benetts contract is up after this season tho
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Pete Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:23 pm

I don't its fair to include Robinson

We knew he was extremely raw and would need time to develop, plus he missed a lot of the preseason. He is improving and he is contributing.

I guess it has to be McCants for the most disappointing although I expected more from Mosely too.

But overall I am happy with the guys we have, although I do think we needed to address Oline earlier in the last couple of years.

Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down