TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com
TouchdownBlue.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giants News Alert

Giants News Wire
Training Camp Updates

Giants vs Tampa week 2

4 posters

Go down

Giants vs Tampa week 2 Empty Giants vs Tampa week 2

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:45 am

The Giants can't afford to lose this game, especially with the way their schedule is structured. It's only week 2 but this is a must win game if the Giants are going to gain any kind of respect.
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Giants vs Tampa week 2 Empty Re: Giants vs Tampa week 2

Post  Pizan Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:18 pm

Mike Sullivan knows our team well. I think its going to be a close game but we'll sneak a W.
Pizan
Pizan
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  NYG Hampton 27 Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:51 pm

It sure was a close one but they pulled it out. Eli worked his magic in the fourth quarter again.

Andre Brown looked great too. No hesitation, he just hit the hole and went north-south.

Wilson looked good on kickoff again.

But the pass rush was basically nonexistent and the defensive backs need all the help they can get. They can't expect the offense to have to put up 40+ points to win the game.

Cruz and Nicks were great. Especially Nicks, who was also held all game.

A win is a win though. Short week, looking forward to Thursday night.
NYG Hampton 27
NYG Hampton 27
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  coffee1967 Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:34 am

Congrats on a great comeback win!

Hi. I'm a Panther fan and I just wanted to mention the great finish Sunday, and offer to help Eli celebrate by sending him a case of scotch for Wednesday night (maybe even into Thursday!)

coffee1967
mascot
mascot

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:02 pm

coffee1967 wrote:Congrats on a great comeback win!

Hi. I'm a Panther fan and I just wanted to mention the great finish Sunday, and offer to help Eli celebrate by sending him a case of scotch for Wednesday night (maybe even into Thursday!)
Good to see a Panther fan drop by. Looking forward to this game and seeing what Cam Newton is all about.
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  coffee1967 Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Yeah, I'm nervously looking forward to it. BTW, Thanks for giving Tampa a loss for us!

We've had some good games with you in the past. Hopefully we'll have another like that (with a Panther win, of course ... I hope I hope I hope...)

Just no more injuries. I hear you had enough of that Sunday. We need you healthy so you can beat up Atlanta and New Orleans later... With that in mind, you should probably just plan on resting up any key players this week.

coffee1967
mascot
mascot

Back to top Go down

Post  NYG Hampton 27 Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Hey coffee, should be a good game. I also am looking forward to watching Cam, I don't think I've watched a full game of his before. The Giants always seem to have trouble with Stewart and Williams, and with their troubles in the secondary, this could be a high scoring game. Hopefully second half Eli shows up for both halves, hah. Should be fun, good luck
NYG Hampton 27
NYG Hampton 27
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down