TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com
TouchdownBlue.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giants News Alert

Giants News Wire
Training Camp Updates

Sinorice Moss

Go down

Sinorice Moss Empty Sinorice Moss

Post  Big_Pete Thu May 14, 2009 3:56 pm

I find it interesting how many people are writing off Sinorice Moss as a bust

Certainly Moss hasn't developed as much as we would like, but there are mitigating factors

1. He has had injuries at inconvenient times, which slowed his development

2. He had limited opportunites being behing Burress and Toomer plus alot of competition for the limited remainig options.

His brother Santana took three years to break out depsite getting alot of playing time. Moss is only is in his third season and has a ton of potential.

Moss has struggled to get playing time because he is not a stud special teamer. But as a wide reciever, his potential is as good as any guy on the roster.

There is a reason we picked Moss when we did, the front office belived he had first round talent.

Maybe other guys have developed faster, but this guy still has ability.

Let's not forget people were saying much the same things about Corey Webster for a long time as well (he was deactivated in his 3rd season); in fact Webster and Moss may be in very similar positions at the same points of their careers.

This is certainly a make or break season for Moss. Moss will get alot more workload in training camp, I am keen to see what he can do.

I like to tend to focus on what a player can do next season rather than have a "what have you done for me lately attitude"
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down