TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com
TouchdownBlue.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giants News Alert

Giants News Wire
Training Camp Updates

What you hoping to see from The Giants Monday night?

2 posters

Go down

What you hoping to see from The Giants Monday night? Empty What you hoping to see from The Giants Monday night?

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Which position battles or players are you looking forward to seeing the most when the team takes the field for their first pre-season game monday night?

I'm looking forward too seeing lots of Barden and lots of Nicks and how well they can create separation
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

What you hoping to see from The Giants Monday night? Empty Re: What you hoping to see from The Giants Monday night?

Post  NYG Hampton 27 Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:04 am

I'm definitely looking forward to Nicks and Barden, although I'm not sure how many snaps Nicks will get. Barden should see a decent amount of game time.

I'd like to see how the RBs do without Ward, not Jacobs, we know what he can do and I doubt he'll see much action at all; I'm looking forward to see how they deal with Bradshaw and Ware. Will they give them each a few drives, switch them in and out? Maybe some two back sets with both of them? Well, we'll see...

I also want to see the young LBs, then again I look forward to seeing Giants LBs every game.
NYG Hampton 27
NYG Hampton 27
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down