TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com
TouchdownBlue.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giants News Alert

Giants News Wire
Training Camp Updates

Giants sign LB, Keith Bulluck

4 posters

Go down

Giants sign LB, Keith Bulluck Empty Giants sign LB, Keith Bulluck

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Can you expect a linebacker, even one as experienced as Keith Bulluck, coming off knee surgery to come into a new defense at a new position one week before the start of training camp and actually contribute by by the start of the season?

There are a lot of questions there, but the Giants apparently think the former Titan has enough answers so they have agreed to a one-year contract that could be worth $2.5 million to Bulluck, 33, if he makes the transitions from Nashville to East Rutherford and weakside linebacker to the middle

The 10-year veteran suffered the knee injury in the 15th week of the 2009 season and underwent surgery to repair the ACL in his left knee. He had to sit out the initial stages of free agency recuperating from the surgery but has recovered well enough to pass the Giants physical and impress them enough in a workout to warrant a one-year deal.

Moving him to the middle means the Giants apparently don’t think their candidates there, Jonathan Goff, Phillip Dillard and Gerris Wilkinson, are ready to take over Antonio Pierce’s old slot. Still Bulluck is going to have to work overtime to get himself ready for that Sept. 12 opener against the Panthers. He has always been known as a heady player, however, which should help him is the Clarkstown North High product from New City returns to the New York metropolitan area.
http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/trueblue/bulluck_agrees_to_become_a_giant/
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Giants sign LB, Keith Bulluck Empty Re: Giants sign LB, Keith Bulluck

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:10 pm

I really like this signing. He was injured last year but should be fine this year medically.

Instant upgrade. He's better than Goff, better than Wilkinson, and better than Blackburn.
Bulluck plays with fire and passion and hopefully is a positive mentor to bring up Phillip Dillard the same way.

Very happy about this signing Very Happy
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  Pizan Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:34 pm

I'm happy as well. I was definitely vocal about my discontent with the MLB position. I think the leadership and character Bulluck brings to the team can not be understated. It goes to show you the Giants organization was not happy about the position and I'm glad they werent. This was a major hole we filled with this signing. I now have a lot more confidence in our defense and what we are capable of as a team.
Pizan
Pizan
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:36 pm

If this article doesn't get a Giants fan stoked about this signing then nothing will

Free-agent linebacker Keith Bulluck officially joined the New York Giants on Saturday, after nailing a private workout Monday in the oppressive Meadowlands heat.

But he unofficially joined them in March in the cold Manhattan rain.

Coming off ACL surgery just seven months ago, with no team to supervise his recovery, Bulluck spent most of his spring rehabbing in New York. In the process, he fell back in love with the city of his youth -- and agreed Saturday with the Giants, making it the city of his immediate future.

Bulluck's one-year deal is worth about $2.5 million with incentives, a league source told ESPNNewYork.com's Ohm Youngmisuk.

"Just walking the streets of New York gave me my edge back," said Bulluck, 33, a former Pro Bowl player who has spent his 10 NFL seasons with the Tennessee Titans. "Some of those walks were tough, man. Like when it's raining or sleeting or it's just cold out. And your knee aches. I wasn't 100 percent at the time. But the energy of it all helped me. Just the people, the good attitudes, the bad attitudes, just the whole vibe of the metropolitan area. If you're from there or have ever been there, you definitely know what I'm talking about. I'd have to say this is a dream come true."

Bulluck visited with the Arizona Cardinals after his visit with the Giants this week but it didn't take him long to make up his mind on where to play this season.

"He was pretty geeked up about both places," Gary Wichard, Bulluck's agent, said by telephone on Saturday. "Next day he calls me up and he says, 'I've been dreaming about this my whole life. I'm from New York. It's not even close.' It was his dream to play for the Giants. He grew up in New City. Like all kids his age, LT [Lawrence Taylor] was what it is about."

A native of New City, New York -- about 20 miles from the Meadowlands -- Bulluck fills a huge need for the Giants, who released middle linebacker Antonio Pierce in February and were trying to replace him with Jonathan Goff and Chase Blackburn.

But the Giants also fill a huge need for Bulluck, who'd been twisting in the wind ever since he blew out his left knee Dec. 20 -- two weeks before becoming an unrestricted free agent.

"It's just hard when you're a free agent with an injury," he said. "You kind of feel like after all you've done, you're being abandoned."

Bulluck had 108 tackles last season in 14 games before suffering his knee injury. Bulluck had started 127 straight games prior to the injury.

Wichard said Bulluck's knee isn't an issue.

"He is seven months post-operation, he is ready to go," Wichard said. "He didn't want to visit or meet anybody until he could work out for them."

Following the 2009 season, Bulluck was only allowed to rehab at the Titans facility through Feb. 28 -- because, as of March 1, he was no longer a member of the organization. And he left town miffed, because management seemed ambivalent about re-signing him.

"I asked a couple coaches, and I actually asked the general manager what was up with me," Bulluck said. "And I never got any clear answers. So that told me right then and there what was up. And I understand. It's a business thing. They've got to see how I'm going to be in six or seven months when my injury's healed.

"It's easy when you get hurt and you're on a team, and you have a facility to go to. The trainers are going to work with you; you've got everything right there for you. Mind you, I'd never had a major injury before. So this being my first major injury and for me to not be with a team, I felt displaced this whole time. I really felt displaced."

With nowhere else to go, he flew to New York on the final day of February.

"Well, New York -- that's where I'm from," he said. "My second home. New York, that's where I kind of get my football mentality from. You know the song, 'If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere.' I consider myself a New Yorker. So, yeah, you've got to go back to where everything started. I was broke down. My body was broke down, so I had to get back to my roots. Go get back around my friends, my family, like the people I probably needed most at the time, and that's where they all were -- in New York."

Through one of those friends, he hooked up with Gary Guerriero, a physical therapist/trainer/strength coach at the U.S. Athletic Training Center. Guerriero looked up Bulluck's stats one day in April and saw that he'd been a Pro Bowl player in 2003, that he'd had 1,057 tackles over 10 Tennessee seasons. Guerriero, a longtime New Yorker, immediately started campaigning for Bulluck to join the Giants.

As many as six teams wanted to bring Bulluck in for a look-see, but neither he nor his agent saw any purpose in it. As part of his plan, he left New York at the start of May to work out with trainer Brett Fischer in Phoenix. Bulluck's periodic training partners were Darrelle Revis, Vincent Jackson and his old Syracuse buddy, Donovan McNabb.

Around July 1, Fischer told Bulluck he was full-go.

Bulluck's first team visit was July 19 at the Meadowlands. He showed up without a knee brace -- a heartening sight just seven months after surgery -- and the Giants staff led him through a series of linebacker drills in sweltering conditions. Head coach Tom Coughlin, a Syracuse alum himself, was one of Bulluck's strongest advocates, but the club wanted to wait a day to see how Bulluck's knee responded. When he woke up Tuesday without swelling, GM Jerry Reese offered him a contract and the starting middle linebacker job.

But the Cardinals were Bulluck fans, too, and convinced the linebacker to fly to Phoenix for a workout on July 21. Bulluck hit it off with head coach Ken Whisenhunt, who also dangled his starting middle linebacker job. The Cardinals had earlier lost inside linebacker Karlos Dansby to free agency and had a definite need. But Bulluck slept on it, mulled over the decision for a day and a half and chose the Giants.

"I'm a New York dude -- no way I can play anyplace else," Bulluck said. "New York's about toughness ... the NFC East. That's where I belong. ...

"I felt like [the Titans] could've signed me at the beginning of last year or halfway through the season if they really wanted me. So they know what's up. They've seen me play, practice, carry myself. Even in big games. They know what type of player I am. So them being my former team now, they don't want to see me on the other sideline, for sure."

But they will see him fairly soon -- the Giants host the Titans on Sept. 26.

"The game changes now that I'm in New York," Bulluck said. "The game totally changes. I think that the energy that the city brings and the excitement and the fans that all the New York sports teams have will definitely help me out a lot. Just as far as stoking the fire that's still burning. I'd love to help bring another championship to New York.

"But I can't just go back there and not be productive. I've still got work to do, and I'm still working towards everything that I need to do for myself individually. I mean, it would've been great to end my career in Tennessee because that's where I started. But it would be great to end my career in New York because that's where it really all started."

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5407144
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:47 pm

I agree Pizan.

Linebakers like this are hard to come by and you gotta snatch them up when you can.

Bullucks age tells us that he obviously isn't going to be in any long term plans but if we can get one, possibly two healthy seasons it would be a wonderful thing. We can bring up Dillard the right way. Even draft a linebacker again next year.

I like this even better than the Michael Barrow signing a few years back which I was also a huge fan of.
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Pete Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:53 am

Bullock is a great fit for us at MLB, I think he could be here for a year or two. I had been hoping for this signing some time ago.

I am not so sure that Dillard is the long term answer at MLB, although he does have ability. I think we could look at free agency next year, particularly as guys like Paul Poslunzy and Barrett Ruud will be off contract plus there is the draft.

What it does mean is Boley will be given the freedom to make plays; Bullock is also the kind of guy that everyone will respect and follow.

It does mean that camp will be very competitive.

We know the starters are likely Sintim, Bullock and Boley
it means Wilkinson and Goff are competing for the backup MLB spot
Kehl is in the running for backup WLB
Blackburn can play any of the spots, but I think he is being looked at SLB
Dillard could play MLB or WLB
Adrian Tracy is reportedly doing really well making the transition to NFL SLB.

what is means that we have 9 LBs likely playing for 6 (maybe 7) spots and really we won't know how it shakes down until camp. It will be a heck of a battle here.
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Pete Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:55 am

perhaps the biggest aspect of this signing is that suddenly the defense takes on a new dimension, this is looking to be a very dominant unit.
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Pete Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:01 am

here is what is being said on EPSN

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5407144

Giants sign linebacker Bulluck

By Tom Friend
ESPN.com
Archive

Free-agent linebacker Keith Bulluck officially joined the New York Giants on Saturday, after nailing a private workout Monday in the oppressive Meadowlands heat.

But he unofficially joined them in March in the cold Manhattan rain.

Coming off ACL surgery just seven months ago, with no team to supervise his recovery, Bulluck spent most of his spring rehabbing in New York. In the process, he fell back in love with the city of his youth -- and signed Saturday with the Giants, making it the city of his immediate future.

Bulluck's one-year deal is worth about $2.5 million with incentives, a league source told ESPNNewYork.com's Ohm Youngmisuk.

"Just walking the streets of New York gave me my edge back," said Bulluck, 33, a former Pro Bowl player who has spent his 10 NFL seasons with the Tennessee Titans. "Some of those walks were tough, man. Like when it's raining or sleeting or it's just cold out. And your knee aches. I wasn't 100 percent at the time. But the energy of it all helped me. Just the people, the good attitudes, the bad attitudes, just the whole vibe of the metropolitan area. If you're from there or have ever been there, you definitely know what I'm talking about. I'd have to say this is a dream come true."

Bulluck visited with the Arizona Cardinals after his visit with the Giants this week but it didn't take him long to make up his mind on where to play this season.

"He was pretty geeked up about both places," Gary Wichard, Bulluck's agent, said by telephone on Saturday. "Next day he calls me up and he says, 'I've been dreaming about this my whole life. I'm from New York. It's not even close.' It was his dream to play for the Giants. He grew up in New City. Like all kids his age, LT [Lawrence Taylor] was what it is about."

A native of New City, New York -- about 20 miles from the Meadowlands -- Bulluck fills a huge need for the Giants, who released middle linebacker Antonio Pierce in February and were trying to replace him with Jonathan Goff and Chase Blackburn.

But the Giants also fill a huge need for Bulluck, who'd been twisting in the wind ever since he blew out his left knee Dec. 20 -- two weeks before becoming an unrestricted free agent.

"It's just hard when you're a free agent with an injury," he said. "You kind of feel like after all you've done, you're being abandoned."

Bulluck had 108 tackles last season in 14 games before suffering his knee injury. Bulluck had started 127 straight games prior to the injury.

Wichard said Bulluck's knee isn't an issue.

"He is seven months post-operation, he is ready to go," Wichard said. "He didn't want to visit or meet anybody until he could work out for them."

Following the 2009 season, Bulluck was only allowed to rehab at the Titans facility through Feb. 28 -- because, as of March 1, he was no longer a member of the organization. And he left town miffed, because management seemed ambivalent about re-signing him.

"I asked a couple coaches, and I actually asked the general manager what was up with me," Bulluck said. "And I never got any clear answers. So that told me right then and there what was up. And I understand. It's a business thing. They've got to see how I'm going to be in six or seven months when my injury's healed.

"It's easy when you get hurt and you're on a team, and you have a facility to go to. The trainers are going to work with you; you've got everything right there for you. Mind you, I'd never had a major injury before. So this being my first major injury and for me to not be with a team, I felt displaced this whole time. I really felt displaced."

With nowhere else to go, he flew to New York on the final day of February.

"Well, New York -- that's where I'm from," he said. "My second home. New York, that's where I kind of get my football mentality from. You know the song, 'If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere.' I consider myself a New Yorker. So, yeah, you've got to go back to where everything started. I was broke down. My body was broke down, so I had to get back to my roots. Go get back around my friends, my family, like the people I probably needed most at the time, and that's where they all were -- in New York."

Through one of those friends, he hooked up with Gary Guerriero, a physical therapist/trainer/strength coach at the U.S. Athletic Training Center. Guerriero looked up Bulluck's stats one day in April and saw that he'd been a Pro Bowl player in 2003, that he'd had 1,057 tackles over 10 Tennessee seasons. Guerriero, a longtime New Yorker, immediately started campaigning for Bulluck to join the Giants.

As many as six teams wanted to bring Bulluck in for a look-see, but neither he nor his agent saw any purpose in it. As part of his plan, he left New York at the start of May to work out with trainer Brett Fischer in Phoenix. Bulluck's periodic training partners were Darrelle Revis, Vincent Jackson and his old Syracuse buddy, Donovan McNabb.

Around July 1, Fischer told Bulluck he was full-go.

Bulluck's first team visit was July 19 at the Meadowlands. He showed up without a knee brace -- a heartening sight just seven months after surgery -- and the Giants staff led him through a series of linebacker drills in sweltering conditions. Head coach Tom Coughlin, a Syracuse alum himself, was one of Bulluck's strongest advocates, but the club wanted to wait a day to see how Bulluck's knee responded. When he woke up Tuesday without swelling, GM Jerry Reese offered him a contract and the starting middle linebacker job.

But the Cardinals were Bulluck fans, too, and convinced the linebacker to fly to Phoenix for a workout on July 21. Bulluck hit it off with head coach Ken Whisenhunt, who also dangled his starting middle linebacker job. The Cardinals had earlier lost inside linebacker Karlos Dansby to free agency and had a definite need. But Bulluck slept on it, mulled over the decision for a day and a half and chose the Giants.

"I'm a New York dude -- no way I can play anyplace else," Bulluck said. "New York's about toughness ... the NFC East. That's where I belong. ...

"I felt like [the Titans] could've signed me at the beginning of last year or halfway through the season if they really wanted me. So they know what's up. They've seen me play, practice, carry myself. Even in big games. They know what type of player I am. So them being my former team now, they don't want to see me on the other sideline, for sure."

But they will see him fairly soon -- the Giants host the Titans on Sept. 26.

"The game changes now that I'm in New York," Bulluck said. "The game totally changes. I think that the energy that the city brings and the excitement and the fans that all the New York sports teams have will definitely help me out a lot. Just as far as stoking the fire that's still burning. I'd love to help bring another championship to New York.

"But I can't just go back there and not be productive. I've still got work to do, and I'm still working towards everything that I need to do for myself individually. I mean, it would've been great to end my career in Tennessee because that's where I started. But it would be great to end my career in New York because that's where it really all started."

Tom Friend is a senior writer for ESPN.com. Information from ESPNNewYork.com's Ohm Youngmisuk contributed to this report.
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:53 am

lol Pete, (look 2 posts up) I posted that article yesterday.
A good article and it sounds like Bulluck really wanted to be here.

I really hope KB can stay healthy this season. So it may mean a few mediocre player cuts. Oh well, our linebacker corps has too many career back-ups on it anyways.
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Pete Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:13 pm

sorry didn't see it Giants sign LB, Keith Bulluck Icon_redface

I think Bullock will be the glue that keeps things together. I expect he will be the starter, but if Goff, Wilkinson or Dillard emerges over the back half of the season, Bullock still gives that group the leadership it needs.

More importantly he will give leadership to the whole defense
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Pete Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:07 pm

a little more on Keith Bulluck

from espn

Bulluck handed the starting job?

July, 25, 2010 Jul 255:46PM ET
By Matt Mosley

ESPN.com's Tom Friend had a lengthy conversation with former Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck once he signed with the New York Giants on Saturday. For the record, I think it's an excellent signing despite the fact Bulluck is only seven months removed from undergoing major surgery on his left knee.

It's reportedly an incentive-laden contract that could be worth as much as $2.5 million. And that's sounds pretty reasonable for a 33-year-old guy who has been the heart and soul of the Titans defense for several years. But there's one line from Friend's story that caught me off guard:

"When he woke up [June 20] without swelling, GM Jerry Reese offered him a contract and the starting middle linebacker job," writes Friend, describing the day after Bulluck's workout for the Giants.

Reese certainly has plenty of power in the Giants organization, but I've never known him to promise starting roles to anyone. I think Tom Coughlin will expect Bulluck to compete for the job with young players such as Jonathan Goff and rookie Phillip Dillard. I'm anxious to see how Bulluck's knee responds to daily practices in Albany. Something tells me that Coughlin will make sure he gets plenty of rest.

I'll consult with former Titans beat writer Paul Kuharsky of ESPN.com AFC South fame to see what he thinks of Bulluck's future.
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Pete Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:08 pm

another post from ESPN

Bullock's new job

Over the course of the offseason, there were rumors that Keith Bulluck would return to the Tennessee Titans or join his former defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz with the Detroit Lions. In the end, it came down to two other teams, and the New York Giants landed the veteran linebacker on Saturday.

While with the Titans, Bulluck played the weakside linebacker role. However, according to his agent Gary Wichard, he's signing with the Giants to play middle linebacker, per Mike Garafolo of the Newark Star-Ledger. As for the supposed competition at MLB -- previously led by Jonathan Goff -- it's no longer running. If Bulluck is healthy, the starting MLB job is his, according to Garafolo.

While we won't know for certain exactly what defensive coordinator Perry Fewell's scheme will look like until the games start, based on what we think will happen, the middle linebacker will have a big responsibility in coverage. Fortunately, this is an area in which Bulluck has excelled in the past. The big question will be how rangy he can be after recovering from a torn ACL.

- Tim Kavanagh

Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Exactly Pete.

Bulluck can fire up a whole defense. Even our best linebacker before Bulluck signed (Boley) wasn't a very emotional leader after Pierce got injured.

However, I think Boley will feed off from Bulluck as Sintim should too.

We had no leadership with our defensive backs last year. Rolle, Grant, and Phillips should provide that this season.

Someone still needs to step up along that front line though and play with a mean streak like their life depended on it. I didn't see anyone really step up like that last season.

56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Pete Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:17 pm

I think Bulluck will be the stabalising influence the team needs on defense.

For example, I think Osi is less likely to blow up during the season if things don't go his way.

I completely agree that Boley, Tuck, Webster, Rolle etc will all feed off Bulluck's presence. Those guys can all focus more on their positional play.

There is no question about Bulluck's ability. He is experienced at OLB, but is a very good fit for what Fewell does at MLB in his system (and is very much a similar style of player to Paul Poslunzy).

Bulluck is very smart, a proven playmaker and a natural leader, most of our LBs are could be or should be; whereas Bulluck has performed consistently over a long time.

I see Bulluck bringing the same kind of intangibles for the defensive front seven that Shaun O'Hara does for the offensive line.

This will something similar to when we brought in Sam Madison a few years back to help lead and mentor the CBs.
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  NYG Hampton 27 Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:16 pm

I like the Bulluck pickup for all reasons mentioned.

It seems that Boley and Bulluck are the two solid starters, with Sintim as the probable third starter. Do you guys think Wilk, Blackburn, Goff, or maybe even Dillard can take the third spot from Sintim?
NYG Hampton 27
NYG Hampton 27
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Pete Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:16 pm

NYG Hampton 27 wrote:I like the Bulluck pickup for all reasons mentioned.

It seems that Boley and Bulluck are the two solid starters, with Sintim as the probable third starter. Do you guys think Wilk, Blackburn, Goff, or maybe even Dillard can take the third spot from Sintim?
I think SLB is Sintim's to lose.

I could see Goff or Blackburn there; I believe Blackburn has been focusing on SLB.

I think Dillard will be groomed a purely as a MLB at this point, he has a huge learning curve.

I also won't write of Tracy making the roster. From all reports he is doing ok with the transition to SLB and has plenty of athleticism and huge upside. I could see the Giants keeping possibly both Dillard and Tracy, giving them time to develop for the future and having special teams roles.

I do think the signing to some degree is an indictment on Wilkinson, Goff, Blackburn and Kehl. Only one or two will likely end up on the 53 man roster. Goff, Wilkinson and Blackburn have gone from fighting for the starting MLB spot to fighting to earn a roster spot.
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Pizan Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:24 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if both Dillard and Tracy didn't make the roster. And I'm still sticking with Wilkinson is done. He wont make the team.

Potentially having Sintim, Blackburn, Boley, Kehl, Bulluck, Goff and DeOssie.

I also could see us signing a player cut from another squad.

Pizan
Pizan
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:45 am

NYG Hampton 27 wrote:Do you guys think Wilk, Blackburn, Goff, or maybe even Dillard can take the third spot from Sintim?
I can't see Goff at slb. He would get smoked trying to cover any linebacker.

Maybe Dillard will have a chance to learn more than one spot now with the addition of Bulluck, but mlb will still be his primary position imo.

Hopefuly this Tracy fella can make the transition from his DL position.
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down