TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com
TouchdownBlue.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giants News Alert

Giants News Wire
Training Camp Updates

Giant offensive line vs NT Casey Hampton

Go down

Giant offensive line vs NT Casey Hampton Empty Giant offensive line vs NT Casey Hampton

Post  gman17 Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:15 pm

When the Giants have the ball, I think the match up to watch: the Giants interior line versus Steelers' NT Casey Hampton. In the past, the Giants offensive line has struggled blocking behemoth defensive tackles. Recall, they had difficulty with Patriots' NT Vince Wilfork, Browns NT Shaun Rogers, Jets NT Kris Jenkins.

I think if the Giants can move Hampton, they will have success running the ball against the number one defense in the NFL. Being able to establish the run, this will open up the passing game. Unfortunately, in their last two games, they have not been able to get into any kind of rhythm. I think the Giants formula for success on offense is have a good mixture of runs and passes.

New York Football Giants
www.nygmennfl.blogspot.com

gman17
mascot
mascot

Back to top Go down