TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com
TouchdownBlue.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giants News Alert

Giants News Wire
Training Camp Updates

Giants players signing at broadway show Lombardi

2 posters

Go down

Giants players signing at broadway show Lombardi Empty Giants players signing at broadway show Lombardi

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:53 pm

This is an email that I received about a Giants players signing if anyone in the area is interested
Hi,

I hope that all is well with you I wanted to reach out to you and your readers about a few days that former Giant players are coming to LOMBARDI to sign fans' memorabilia before the show. Your fans may be interested in seeing LOMBARDI and meeting New York Giants stars Carl Banks, Jim Burt and Brad Benson! Below are specific dates that each person will sign:
Tuesday, February 1 at 7pm
Former New York Giants linebacker—and “Big Blue Wrecking Crew” veteran—Carl Banks will be autographing LOMBARDI Playbills from 6:30pm-7:00pm in the lower lobby at the Circle in the Square! *
______
Thursday, February 3 at 8pm
Former New York Giants nose tackle Jim Burt will be autographing LOMBARDI Playbills from 7:30pm-8pm in the lower lobby at the Circle in the Square!
_____
Friday, February 4 at 8pm

Former New York Giants offensive lineman Brad Benson will be autographing LOMBARDI Playbills from 7:30pm-8pm in the lower lobby at the Circle in the Square!
_______

Last edited by 56 Crazed Dogs on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Giants players signing at broadway show Lombardi Empty Re: Giants players signing at broadway show Lombardi

Post  Big_Pete Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:38 pm

sounds great, but unfotunately for me the commute is a bugger!

Smile
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down