TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com
TouchdownBlue.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giants News Alert

Giants News Wire
Training Camp Updates

Big Win in Dallas

3 posters

Go down

Big Win in Dallas Empty Big Win in Dallas

Post  Pizan Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:57 pm

First let me admit I was waaaay wrong about JPP when he was an NFL prospect about to be drafted. He was one of my bust picks... Well yea.

Eli continues to be clutch this year. What a great bounce back year for him. Answering many of his critics, me being one of them. If he was playing like last year we would probably be a 4 win team right about now.

Petrus might be playing himself into a starting role next year.

I love when Jacobs runs with an attitude. Only if we can get him to do that more often.

Hopefully Baas returns soon, if not we may want to move Snee to center and Boothe to RG.

The Defense needs to start coming up with some stops. If not for JPP making those plays that game might have been over early. I'm still very disappointed with them.
Pizan
Pizan
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Big Win in Dallas Empty Re: Big Win in Dallas

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Hard to argue any of your points.
Eli is just playing lights out this season. I never imagined him putting together games like this all season long. His accuracy has improved tremendously as well as his overall skill sets.

The Giants are a better defense with JPP as the starter at DE. However, like you said this defennse needs a lot of improvement.

I honestly think Boothe may be the better center at this point. I do hope Baas gets healthy though and becomes the starter the Giants hope he can be.

Petrus has been one of those lunch box players I like to root for ever since he was drafted. His scouting report had him as a tough versatile player who was also the strongest in his draft class if I remember correctly.

The big question is this. Are the Giants good enough to win out the division?
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  Pizan Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:18 am

Yea because everyone else in the division sucks too. If we don't beat Washington this weekend we have no business being in the playoffs.
Pizan
Pizan
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:29 pm

The same could be said for Dallas though, If they don't win they don't deserve it.
The Giants are fighting hard every week, it's just this bad defense keeps stinking things up.

Both Dallas and NY control their own destiny. I see it coming down to the last game of the season. Both probably lose one game before the rematch.
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  Pizan Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:17 am

We better win that Jets game. My Dad is talking a lot of shit. We got a steak dinner riding on it.
Pizan
Pizan
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  jwmann2 Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:47 am

The entire NFC-East is in bad shape. Like that in most years. These teams always beat up on each other.

jwmann2
mascot
mascot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down