TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com
TouchdownBlue.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giants News Alert

Giants News Wire
Training Camp Updates

What one injured Giant would have made the biggest impact?

4 posters

Go down

What one injured Giant would have made the biggest impact? Empty What one injured Giant would have made the biggest impact?

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:36 pm

I think the Giants are really missing Terrell Thomas right now. He's a great tackler who can play multiple roles.
Aaron Ross just isn't stepping up. He makes a real nice play every now and again but seems to be out of position more often than not.

thoughts?
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

What one injured Giant would have made the biggest impact? Empty Re: What one injured Giant would have made the biggest impact?

Post  uzi716 Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:45 pm

I agree with Terrel Thomas but also I'd have to say Jonathan Goff.

Our deficiencies at MLB really showed in his absence. Goff in my opinion was due for a big year, he had 1 full season of being the main play caller on defense and I thought that this year he would've really stepped up and filled the shoes that AP left but unfortunately he got injured. Hopefully he comes back strong next week.

uzi716
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

What one injured Giant would have made the biggest impact? Empty Re: What one injured Giant would have made the biggest impact?

Post  Pizan Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:21 am

TT would definitely be the answer. Goff was a good one though because we didn't have anything else behind him. I put that on Coughlin and Reese though. We had plenty enough time to sign a cheap vet to fill the spot.

TT going down and Prince missing the first half the season really fucked up our secondary.

Tuck not playing 100% has hurt us too. Thats kinda flying under the radar right now. But Tuck has not played a single game healthy yet this year.
Pizan
Pizan
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  NYG Hampton 27 Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:10 am

TT and Goff have got to be the top 2.

It's good to have Osi back for the pass rush though. Being able to put him and JPP on the ends with Tuck at tackle is a huge advantage.
NYG Hampton 27
NYG Hampton 27
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down