TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com
TouchdownBlue.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giants News Alert

Giants News Wire
Training Camp Updates

1st game of the regular season...where are you watching it?

3 posters

Go down

1st game of the regular season...where are you watching it? Empty 1st game of the regular season...where are you watching it?

Post  mikecocosis Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:28 pm

me and a load of people from southjerseywreckingcrew.com will be at the pic-a-lilli inn bar on rt.206 for you south/central jersey fans.

during last years playoffs we had @100 giants fans in what would normally be a Rolling Eyes eagles bar Rolling Eyes

however there has been talk of moving the first game of the season bc of local country star robynn christine playing there thursdays,and taking up our "giants room".

since last year, they built the "sack shack"an outdoor screen enclosed patio to watch games outside but it wont hold that many people.

any ideas?where ya going?

if i hear word of where we might all go otherwise i'll be sure to post.

go big blue! cheers

mikecocosis
mascot
mascot

Back to top Go down

1st game of the regular season...where are you watching it? Empty Re: 1st game of the regular season...where are you watching it?

Post  mikecocosis Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:53 pm

its official....the pic-a-lilli is having the singer more to another room opening our GIANTS DEN.i'm heading over prob right after work,so i hope to see yall there.

mikecocosis
mascot
mascot

Back to top Go down

1st game of the regular season...where are you watching it? Empty Re: 1st game of the regular season...where are you watching it?

Post  Big_Pete Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:29 pm

I would love to be there with you guys, but I live in Brisbane Australia

I will be in front of the coach though, the game is on at a good time here, 9am

I am looking forward to seeing how the Gmen go
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:48 pm

Sounds like a great time Mike.
If I didn't live like 4 hrs away I'd make it a point to be there. Hopefully I'll get there one of these days.

Tell your crew about Touchdown Blue if ya think about it. We could use a few more Giants fans to talk football with.
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down