TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com
TouchdownBlue.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giants News Alert

Giants News Wire
Training Camp Updates

Who's interested in playing fantasy football this season?

+2
deranged
56 Crazed Dogs
6 posters

Go down

Who's interested in playing fantasy football this season? Empty Who's interested in playing fantasy football this season?

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:03 am

If any of you are interested in playing in a FF league this year, then let us know in this thread and we'll try getting a count so we can put some teams together and make it happen.
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Who's interested in playing fantasy football this season? Empty Re: Who's interested in playing fantasy football this season?

Post  deranged Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:22 am

I'm in.

deranged
mascot
mascot

Back to top Go down

Who's interested in playing fantasy football this season? Empty Re: Who's interested in playing fantasy football this season?

Post  Big_Pete Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:14 pm

I am in too
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  NYG Hampton 27 Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:04 pm

I'm in.
NYG Hampton 27
NYG Hampton 27
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:21 am

I'm in too.
We need at least 4 more players. Anyone else want to play?
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  NYG Hampton 27 Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:09 pm

Admin wrote:I'm in too.
We need at least 4 more players. Anyone else want to play?
Well since there are 8 registered users on the site, 4 are currently in, and we need 4. We might have to look for outside people. Of course I'd love to have it be all 8 that are here though.

And speaking of that, where is everybody?? And does anyone know if Tony will be coming around?
NYG Hampton 27
NYG Hampton 27
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Pete Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:29 am

We could just run 2 teams each

of course no trades between a persons teams
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:06 am

[quote="NYG Hampton 27"]
Admin wrote:
And speaking of that, where is everybody?? And does anyone know if Tony will be coming around?
I just emailed Tony and Wellington last night but I haven't heard anything yet from either.

I got a person that's not signed up here yet that will probably play he said, and possibly another.
I think in the league I created you can play with less than 8 anyways. I think it automatically creates a team to compete against if you don't have enough people signed up.
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  NYG Hampton 27 Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:31 pm

[quote="Admin"]
NYG Hampton 27 wrote:
Admin wrote:
I just emailed Tony and Wellington last night but I haven't heard anything yet from either.

I got a person that's not signed up here yet that will probably play he said, and possibly another.
I think in the league I created you can play with less than 8 anyways. I think it automatically creates a team to compete against if you don't have enough people signed up.
Cool, send your friends here to talk too. Although I'm sure you've told them about it. It's been pretty quiet here but so was ny-footballgiants after nyg-fans went down. Lets keep our heads up. Cool

Ok good to hear that you contacted Tony and Wellington, hopefully they'll stop by.

Anybody hear from SD? I know he was enlisted so he might be away from a computer now.
NYG Hampton 27
NYG Hampton 27
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:17 am

This will be a head to head yahoo league
I was going to go through fleaflicker but it doesn't seem to be working right over there.

Also, I was thinking about doing a live draft around two games into preseason. Does that sound ok? The exact date is still to be determined.
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gmen4life Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:41 pm

I am interested in playing in your league
Gmen4life
Gmen4life
mascot
mascot

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Pete Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:59 pm

Gmen4life wrote:I am interested in playing in your league

Thats great
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  NYG Hampton 27 Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:07 pm

Admin wrote:This will be a head to head yahoo league
I was going to go through fleaflicker but it doesn't seem to be working right over there.

Also, I was thinking about doing a live draft around two games into preseason. Does that sound ok? The exact date is still to be determined.
Yep, that all sounds good to me.
NYG Hampton 27
NYG Hampton 27
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  NYG Hampton 27 Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:08 pm

Gmen4life wrote:I am interested in playing in your league
Awesome! and Welcome aboard!
NYG Hampton 27
NYG Hampton 27
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:03 am

As a reminder:

The Touchdown Blue yahoo draft will be tomorrow night (Friday at 8:00 pm est.)
If you can't make the draft then you can still pre rank your players between now and then.

Also, there is still one spot open if anyone is interested.
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  NYG Hampton 27 Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:28 am

TD wrote:As a reminder:

The Touchdown Blue yahoo draft will be tomorrow night (Friday at 8:00 pm est.)
If you can't make the draft then you can still pre rank your players between now and then.

Also, there is still one spot open if anyone is interested.
Thats for posting that the draft is tonight on the top of the front page, I had forgotten, and I'm going to check with a friend of mine about the other spot, hes a good dude and a Giant fan.
NYG Hampton 27
NYG Hampton 27
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Who's interested in playing fantasy football this season? Empty Iam in

Post  dercky8 Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:51 pm

I am in please send me the info thank you

dercky8
mascot
mascot

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:33 pm

dercky8 wrote:I am in please send me the info thank you
Welcome to the forums.
I just sent you an email with the info. Let me know if you have any trouble.
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:00 pm

The League is now full.
Good Luck to everyone who joined! Very Happy
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down