TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com
TouchdownBlue.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giants News Alert

Giants News Wire
Training Camp Updates

April 6,2009 Now what do we do

3 posters

Go down

April 6,2009 Now what do we do Empty April 6,2009 Now what do we do

Post  trinity giants Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Burress..... a million dolllar talent with a two dollar brain..see ya!!! I am on pins and needles waiting to see what the GM does next... who by the way I think is the best GM in the NFL and a great draft day guru. I am surprised they have no interest in Tory Holt... I thought he would be a great mentor to all the young WR the Giants already have and any drafted. If the Giants get Nicks in the first I hope they move up in the second to get Britt or Robiske... we would have a great pair of bookends for years to come ..maybe Smile we need a MLB because AP was terrible down the stretch...he got beat so often.. he is to slow!!! QUESTION would you have traded Eli for Jay heads up? I would have........Jay's arm is more suited to handle cold and windy conditions of NY
trinity giants
trinity giants
mascot
mascot

Back to top Go down

April 6,2009 Now what do we do Empty Re: April 6,2009 Now what do we do

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:54 pm

Welcome to the forums!

I agree with your comment about Jerry Reese. I also think he's one heck of a GM.

I'd suspect the Giants will pick a wide receiver early in the draft, like you said, probably round 1 or 2. If the giants were interested in a mentor like Holt then I think they would have just signed Amani Toomer for two more years.

Yeah.. Pierce is no speed deamon by any means. I think adding Michael Boley will help the Giants backers out a lot.

Eli for Jay? Nah... Cutler is pretty good and all but I think Eli can get all the bugs worked out and play decent in bad weather. He did ok in Green Bay for the championship game and it won't get that cold ever at the meadowlands.
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Pete Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:40 pm

I have the feeling that Reese and the front office don't see our team needs quite the sameas the aveage fan....
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down