TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com
TouchdownBlue.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giants News Alert

Giants News Wire
Training Camp Updates

unique oppertunity

2 posters

Go down

unique oppertunity Empty unique oppertunity

Post  uncle odd Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:42 am

rite now the gmen have the Unique Oppertuntity, to domminate on deff, and off. Just because of our line- men on both sides . With just need a few additional players here and there on both sides. the deff has for the most part been addressed. although i would like to see kehl step up this year. our off line is one of the best in the league. we just need one or two more key people ( cough cough reciever). so do we package picks for an established no1 wideout or do we package picks to move up in the draft for a future superstar that can help out rite now . IE crabtree who is probably the only one in the draft that will hlp out this year. i think we are ready to go rite now. so i would like to see edwards added to the wide outs this year but he needs to understand that one great year doesnt make him worth 10 mil a year. so JR needs to make a deal for a no 1 and no 4 and an incentive laden contract that encourages another probowl performance but discourages the dropsies. throw in a no 5 or moss to sweeten the deal but beyond that we can waite. whats your opinion
uncle odd
uncle odd
mascot
mascot

Back to top Go down

unique oppertunity Empty Re: unique oppertunity

Post  Big_Pete Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:56 am

I would trade for Edwards, perhaps #29, Fred Robbins and a conditional 2010 pick (mid-late) based on Edwards 2009 performance

I would sign Edwards to a Burress-like incentive laden contract (albeit will alot more value)

Robbins is off contract after 2009, is on the wrong side of 30 and would free up slightly over $3.3mil to help sign Edwards

I am not ready to write off Moss. between being buried on the depth chart and injuries he has had limited opportunities. He has done ok, but he still has plenty of ability to step it up (besides he is very cheap).
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum