TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com
TouchdownBlue.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giants News Alert

Giants News Wire
Training Camp Updates

what are yout thoughts of the players the Giants have drafted?

2 posters

Go down

what are yout thoughts of the players the Giants have drafted? Empty what are yout thoughts of the players the Giants have drafted?

Post  Big_Pete Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:07 am

what are yout thoughts of the players the Giants have drafted?
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

what are yout thoughts of the players the Giants have drafted? Empty Re: what are yout thoughts of the players the Giants have drafted?

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:25 am

Love it!

I think the Giants ended up with great value at the spots they picked.
We filled a lot of space on the roster and the three players will allow for great competition.

Hakeem Nicks adds a big hole in the roster and has great hands. He's been compared early to Boldin and Michael Irvin... that's good enough for me.
He has great hands. The giants receivers had the most drops in the nfl last season I believe.

The Giants pass rush just got that much better by selecting the nations leading linebacker in sacks.

If William Beatty develops quickly, it could allow Diehl to slide over to guard and Seubert to become a primary back-up guard/center now that Reugamers gone.

I was very happy to be a Giants fan yesterday Very Happy
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down