TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com
TouchdownBlue.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giants News Alert

Giants News Wire
Training Camp Updates

Draft prospects the Giants are interested in

2 posters

Go down

Draft prospects the Giants are interested in Empty Draft prospects the Giants are interested in

Post  Big_Pete Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:48 pm

from insidefootball.com

Making a List. I’ve been trying to keep up with the list of draft prospects that have reportedly been linked to the Giants as either local visits or part of their 30 allotted visits. Here’s what I have so far…

LB Denzell Burrell, Virginia
DT Nate Collins, Virginia
FB Jack Corcoran, Rutgers
C/G Phil Costa, Maryland
OT Anthony Davis, Rutgers
TE Shamar Graves, Rutgers
OT Kevin Haslam, Rutgers
DE Jerome Hayes, Penn State
DT Daryl Jackson, Kean
S Zaire Kitchen, Rutgers
LB Sean Lee, Penn State
DT Sean Lissemore, William & Mary
TE Steve Maneri, Rutgers
LB Rolando McClain, Alabama
TE Fendi Onobun, Houston
TE Jesse Rack, Buffalo
QB Dominic Randolph, Holy Cross
LB Vincent Rey, Duke
RB David Sinsi, Monmouth
DE Adrian Tracy, William & Mary

For those of you keeping score at home, this list includes four tight ends, four linebackers, five defensive linemen (three tackles and two ends), two offensive tackles, one center/guard, one quarterback, one running back, one safety and one fullback
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Draft prospects the Giants are interested in Empty Re: Draft prospects the Giants are interested in

Post  Pizan Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:50 pm

I'M very pleased to see Dominic Randolph on that list. This guy has all the tools to make it in the NFL. He would beat bomar out in camp for the third spot. Last I heard though there are at least 10 teams looking at him. So we'll have to look at him in round 6 or 7.
Pizan
Pizan
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Draft prospects the Giants are interested in Empty Re: Draft prospects the Giants are interested in

Post  Big_Pete Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:11 pm

That is awesome to hear, I don't know too much about alot of them, but a late round pick os certainly possible.

Anthony Davis is an interesting guy on the list. If we are seriously interested, it would almost certainly require #15
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down