TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com
TouchdownBlue.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giants News Alert

Giants News Wire
Training Camp Updates

2010 NY GIANTS FULL SEASON SCHEDULE-

4 posters

Go down

2010 NY GIANTS FULL SEASON SCHEDULE- Empty 2010 NY GIANTS FULL SEASON SCHEDULE-

Post  FDEMS Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:35 pm

As per Mike Garafolo.

Sept. 12 CAROLINA 1:00 PM (FOX)

Sept. 19 at Indianapolis 8:20 PM (NBC)

Sept. 26 TENNESSEE 1:00 PM (CBS)

Oct. 3 CHICAGO 8:20 PM (NBC)

Oct. 10 at Houston 1:00 PM (FOX)

Oct. 17 DETROIT 1:00 PM (FOX)

Oct. 25 (Mon.) at Dallas 8:30 PM (ESPN)

Oct. 31 BYE

Nov. 7 at Seattle 4:05 PM (FOX)

Nov. 14 DALLAS 4:15PM (FOX)

Nov. 21 at Philadelphia 8:20PM* (NBC)

Nov. 28 JACKSONVILLE 1:00PM* (CBS)

Dec. 5 WASHINGTON 1:00PM* (FOX)

Dec. 12 at Minnesota 1:00 PM* (FOX)

Dec. 19 PHILADELPHIA 1:00 PM* (FOX)

Dec. 26 at Green Bay 4:15 PM* (FOX)

Jan. 2 at Washington 1:00PM* (FOX)

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2010/04/giants_2010_regular_season_sch.html
FDEMS
FDEMS
mascot
mascot

Back to top Go down

2010 NY GIANTS FULL SEASON SCHEDULE- Empty Re: 2010 NY GIANTS FULL SEASON SCHEDULE-

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:08 am

Looks like an easy schedule minus our division opponents and Indy.
Really looking forward to the Indy game in week two. It's too bad that isn't our stadium opener game.
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

2010 NY GIANTS FULL SEASON SCHEDULE- Empty Re: 2010 NY GIANTS FULL SEASON SCHEDULE-

Post  Pizan Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:36 am

I was hoping Dallas would be our opener since we were theirs. After the draft I'm sure we'll start predicting the W's and L's.
Pizan
Pizan
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Pete Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:33 pm

I would have thought that opening against the Colts would have been the best way to go

There are a few things I do like about the schedule

1. It is the third toughest schedule, the Giants are going to have to work hard, which brings out the best in the team.

2. We open against Carolina, so we get the chance for payback against the last team we played in the old stadium.

3. the bye is well situated

4. the season will build to towards the end of the schedule where we play most of our divisional games.

5. we get the chance to get fewell's scheme well established before we play our divisional games.

6. We will also be able to get a good idea of what the Redskins, Eagles and Cowboys do before we play them.
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:02 am

Big_Pete wrote:I would have thought that opening against the Colts would have been the best way to go

There are a few things I do like about the schedule

1. It is the third toughest schedule, the Giants are going to have to work hard, which brings out the best in the team.

2. We open against Carolina, so we get the chance for payback against the last team we played in the old stadium.

3. the bye is well situated

4. the season will build to towards the end of the schedule where we play most of our divisional games.

5. we get the chance to get fewell's scheme well established before we play our divisional games.

6. We will also be able to get a good idea of what the Redskins, Eagles and Cowboys do before we play them.
you make some good points there Pete.
Especially about getting a glimpse at some of our division opponents before we have to play them. It should be useful to a certain degree.
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Pete Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:12 am

I think the best bit is twofold,

we get Fewells system well established, battle tested and a chance to Iron out any wrinkles before we meet our divisional rivals; plus we get to see the kind of things they bring to the table. In my mind that is Win-Win, particularly for our defense

also the team will be building towards the backend of the season which is great for momentum into the playoffs.

It isn't an easy schedule, but frankly I much prefer a tougher schedule; I think the team responds much better.

The one thing I really like is that there seems plenty of fire in the players at the moment, that will build as we get closer to the season. I think this will be a finely honed team come opening day
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down