TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TouchdownBlue.com
Welcome to Touchdown Blue!

Come join our NY Giants community along with other Great Fans of the Game!

Please take a moment to register for free to discuss NY Giants Football and more.

Your friends @ TouchdownBlue.com
TouchdownBlue.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giants News Alert

Giants News Wire
Training Camp Updates

With the 15th overall pick the Giants select...

3 posters

Go down

With the 15th overall pick the Giants select... Empty With the 15th overall pick the Giants select...

Post  Pizan Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Jason Pierre-Paul DE South Florida

I guess not much of a surprise. Once he was still there at our pick it was pretty much a lock. Good job picking it Pete. I still think he's a bust. lol
Pizan
Pizan
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

With the 15th overall pick the Giants select... Empty Re: With the 15th overall pick the Giants select...

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Didn't think it would happen but I'm pretty excited with this pick.
I haven't looked much into Pierre-Paul but he's clarely got a ton of athleticism. Hopefully it gets put to good use.

I thought the Giants would go with Weatherspoon but guess not.
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

With the 15th overall pick the Giants select... Empty Re: With the 15th overall pick the Giants select...

Post  Pizan Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Yea same here. It sounds like it came down to Weatherspoon, Iupati, Pouncey, and JPP.
Pizan
Pizan
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:35 pm

What do you think the expression on Osi's face looked like with this pick?
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  Pizan Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:39 pm

lol, I bet it was priceless.
Pizan
Pizan
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:41 pm

affraid
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  Pizan Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Osi might not be a Giant by tomorrow morning. Calls will probably start pouring in.
Pizan
Pizan
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:28 pm

I think there will be a trade or some kind of negotiation for Zach Morrison.
The Raiders drafted McClain so have no major need for Morrison anymore. The Giants drafted a DE first round, just saying...
56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  Pizan Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:34 pm

Michael Lombardi hinted that the Raiders might switch to the 3-4. I'm still hoping for an A.J. Hawk or Glenn Dorsey trade. I wouldnt mind Morrison but we need to beef up the DLine if we do.
Pizan
Pizan
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Pete Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:14 pm

I am not that surprised we drafted Pierre-Paul

let the Osi trade rumours ramp up
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Pete Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:52 am

I have heard some negativity about the JPP pick, but I think it is a little knee-jerk reaction.

In many ways this reminds me of 2003 when we plucked a little known DE from Troy (who was rated to go alot lower and wasn't even invited to the combine) - that turned out ok.

We just need to be patient and trust in the front office - we have the best front office in the NFL
Big_Pete
Big_Pete
Giants Legend
Giants Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  56 Crazed Dogs Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:54 pm

56 Crazed Dogs
56 Crazed Dogs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down